Exercise is an important aspect of any person’s health and wellness plan. At the Center for Modern Aging, we offer advanced testing for those wanting a deep dive into their athletic and fitness capabilities.
Developed for serious athletes and anyone that is interested in maximizing their athletic performance, our athletic profile is designed to help individuals perfect and maximize their athletic performance.
Your Elite Athlete Profile includes:
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) test to determine the basal calories your body burns to maintain itself at rest.
- Body Composition to determine percent body fat to lean muscle ratio.
- Cardiometabolic Performance Test on treadmill or cycle to measure key data including peak VO2, anaerobic threshold and the precise number of calories burned at all exercise heart rate zones.
- Lactate Threshold Test to determine heart rate at lactate threshold.
- DNA testing to determine optimal activities to enhance your performance based on your unique genetic profile.
- Consultation with Exercise Physiologist to determine an appropriate training intensity based on performance goals.
- Consultation with a certified dietitian to assist in proper nutrition and nutraceuticals to ensure optimal energy with minimal calories.
In addition to your Athletic Profile, our testing includes lab testing to check for any deficiencies in multiple areas.